Saturday, February 25, 2012

Like Father Like Son

Tonight I was looking at all the cute little videos and pictures that I have on my phone of my darling grandchildren.  As I looked at some pictures of Colton playing with his mega blocks, I was reminded of when Davy was just a little older than Colton.  Dave LOVED to play with Legos.  One of my most vivid memories was when I was pregnant with John and had to be on bed rest.  Bobby and Paul were at school most of the day, so that left Davy home with me.  Because I couldn't get up, other than to go to the bathroom, I had to find a way to keep my active little guy busy, but close to me.  Legos was the answer!  Dave made the most incredible space ships with his Legos.  As soon as Bobby and Paul would get home, they would run in to where I was laying on the couch and check to see what Davy had made.  Then they would beg him to make space ships for them.  Today my little Davy is 28 years old!  Hard to believe that all my boys are grown.  But how fun to see their children doing the same things that they did as little guys!  Happy Birthday Davy!

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment