Monday, January 9, 2012

J & A & V's new apartment


Friday, I drove a truckload of stuff down to Provo to John & Angelica's new apartment.  Angelica was gone when I got there......she was teaching Zumba.  (She had gotten the okay from the doctor after her six week checkup.  What an amazing girl!)  I got to hold Vaughn while John unloaded my truck.  I called Dave to see if he wanted to come help.  He was almost at school to do some errands, but came straight to John's instead.  The two of them got the truck unloaded in no time!

Dave then helped John with a little furniture arranging.  They got the new stereo working and turned on some music.  The two of them then did "The Shuffle".  I wish I had done a video.  Oh well....these pics will have to do!  At least you can see they are having fun!!!!

Dave set to work getting things un-boxed in the kitchen while I put Vaughn's new swing together.  John went to Little Caesars for some pizza and root beer to reward our hard work.  Angelica came home and little Vaughn rewarded her with some beautiful smiles while he tried out his new swing!



Such a darling little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment